Wednesday 7 September 2011

Nevillle Johnson


Yet again I am a bit late with my news, but things have just been manic this summer. Installing this, installing that, here there and everywhere and also I became an aunty.....which I'm sure you know is extremely time consuming!!  Anyways, lets get to business. Back in May I installed  a window display at Neville Johnson's new flagship store at 3 Wigmore Street, London. Being a Manchester based company, the brief was to merge Manchester and London into a window display. But the real mission on this one was to make a double sided piece, viewable from both inside and outside......so I have created the window display on lots of cubes and boxes.....like massive grown up building blocks!! Window is still installed for your viewing pleasure, but if you don't get to see it here are some pics

and some inside shots....

No comments:

Post a Comment